Wednesday, December 16, 2009

wish list

my christmas wish list came a bit late this year coz i’m so contented and happy with all the wonderful things God, family and friends has blessed me with. it’s just some friends really do love me and would want to give me more. how can i simply ignore their love?! so to make it easier for them.. :D

Iphone 3G (Ok lng din ang Samsung Star with wifi)
DigiCam (i prefer Olympus FE-340/Casio Exacti/Samsung SL620 )
Flip Video
Scandisk 4GB
Ferrero Chocolates
A new bag (Nike un pwede pangofis)
My laptop back (wish ko lang!)
sleepcare
shades

Diamond Earrings (stud lang, hihihi)

O well… truth is.. I’m happy just having you as friends and with how thoughtful everybody has been. I love you all!

Have a very merry christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment