Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BOOM BOOM POW

Just recently got the new album of the Black Eyed Peas. The Deluxe version has 2 CDs on it which is really cool. It includes their latest hit Boom Boom Pow and 1 Filipino song – Mare.

The END

Although we're not music experts we can say that the songs here are nothing like those in their previous albums. I think it's more engineered which reflects
the group's aim to welcome the new era in music and mark THE END of the old generation in music - LPs, cassettes, etc.

BEP's a great group. We enjoyed their concert here and hope that they get to do another one soon.

2 comments:

  1. hi Kat so you are maintaining a blogsite..Now I can add you on my fave :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. naku tingnan mo nga naman.. bongoks pa ko pagreply sa mga comments. hehehe!
    paminsan minsan pag me time at me naisip yan nakakapagsulat. check mo lagi site ku ha. hehe!

    ReplyDelete